Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 3-25-2020
To our customers, neighbors and local community: After much thought, consideration and gathering of information we have decided to reopen the course once the weather and course conditions allow. This decision was not easily made during this difficult and challenging time. We hope those who choose to play will enjoy taking in a few hours of fresh air and relaxation escaping the stress and strain of these times.
That being said, we ask for your help and understanding with some of the changes we are making from the norm in operating and playing at Eagle Crest. The recommendations come from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), New York State Golf Association (NYSGA), National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA) and New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Hopefully, these changes will not last long and more importantly will help to keep our employees, customers and community safe. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and continued support of Eagle Crest.
RESERVATIONS and AROUND THE CLUBHOUSE
1) Please practice social distancing!!!!
2) Paying by credit card when making a tee time will be encouraged.
3) Golfers should have a tee time reservation. PLEASE avoid walk up times.
4) Tee time intervals will be increased to encourage social distancing.
5) One player per group allowed in the pro shop at a time.
6) Groups are encouraged to have one person pay for all, preferably with a credit card.
7) Clubhouse will have limited menu and drinks to go, hours will vary depending on weather. Please one person pay for all, again, preferably with a credit card.
8) Pro Shop snacks and soft drinks available. Please one person pay for all, again, preferably with a credit card.
GOLF AND GOLF COURSE
1) If requested, single riders will be permitted on carts.
2) Carts will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
3) No ball washers, water coolers or bunker rakes will be on the course.
4) Do not touch or pull pins from cup.
5) Cups will be upside down in hole allowing to easily remove ball.
5) Range, when open, will have baskets and token sanitized between each use.
6) As always, please replace divots, repair ball marks, follow cart signs and WASH your hands.